Monday, April 09, 2012

Affirming abundance and peace


Did you know the federal minimum wage is $7.25/hr and the average price of gas hovers at $3.94/gallon? That means that a gallon of gas eats up over 50% of one hour’s pay for a minimum wage worker!!! This economy has strained US workers’ earnings and drained our savings accounts for over 3 years. How do we stay focused on the positive elements that we choose to bring in our life?

By affirming abundance and peace, we stay centered. Here’s an example:
“I am light protecting me from all harm. I choose to bring only peace and abundance into my life, right now. I am grateful that all of my bills are paid and all of my needs are met. I trust my abundance to fulfill my needs at each and every moment. I release all regrets from the past and worries about the future. I choose peace and abundance in this moment, right now. I am abundance. I am peace. I am grateful for all the abundance in my life.”

We eliminate old thoughts of lack or worry by focusing on what we already have. If we continuously have thoughts about being underpaid, not having enough money, not being able to save enough, not being able to travel, … not, not, NOT… then we bring a lot of “NOT” into our life. Remember, our thoughts create our feelings, beliefs and actions.

When we gently focus on abundance and peace, we bring more abundance into our life. Even if we don’t quite believe it at first, our subconscious is getting the message. By affirming abundance and peace for 21 consecutive days, we overlay old feelings and beliefs, replacing them with new, fruitful thoughts.

Try it! You’ll be surprised as you notice that “magical coincidences” begin to appear in your life. It might be found money, an invitation to a night out, or a friend offering their vacation home for free. Abundance comes in many forms—not just money. Even a warm embrace and the feeling of joy is abundance. Enjoy it! Hugs, love and light, tc

No comments: